Monday, November 28, 2016

{ Halfway Done, Wholeway Happy }

Officially, in love with my life.
Don't get me wrong, I loved my life before and it was so hard to leave Logansport and everyone in it...

obviously.

But... 
I LOVE SISTER ROWLEY.

posterity
muh babies

I LOVE BEING BACK IN THE CITY (this place is my home for real). 



I LOVE BEING AROUND MISSIONARIES THAT I LOVE. 




I LOVE FINDING BUFFALO THAT REMIND ME OF WYHOMEING. 

wait. whut.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS. 

confused, but not complaining.

But really though. I have been very, very, very, very, veeerrrrrryyyyyy blessed by the Lord. 
We don't know the area, we have no current investigators, we barely know what we're doing, and this whole week has felt a little something like this:



buuuuuut we have a lot of love for the gospel, each other (seriously we were like instant BFFs), our Savior, and we got FAITH. So like. We're good. 

Sincerely, Sister Soloa'i 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top