Monday, November 21, 2016

{ 9 Months, New Baby. Fitting. }


People.
This Thanksgiving day, I am grateful for my beautiful 9 months in Indiana.
That's right, people.
Thanksgiving is also my NINE MONTH MARK aka my HALF WAY MARK.
People.
I'm also being transferred.
People.
I'm also training!
Again.
I. am. SO. excited.

I could write a massive long post about how much I love Logansport and I will never be able to express my love for the people I've met and worked with here. Seriously, friendships for eternity.
But.
What I truly will never be able to express is my gratitude to my Father in Heaven for what He taught me here.
The past 3 months of my mission have been some of THE hardest times I've ever faced in my life and as a result from that I have never known my Savior so well or felt closer to Him.
Honestly, these past 3 months are the times I will tell my grandchildren about when they ask what I learned on my mission.
These were the months that I will look back on and be SO grateful to the Lord that I decided to serve a mission.
These were the months that I learned to be like Him.

I think that deserves a high-five.



Sincerely, Sister Soloa'i



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top