Monday, December 12, 2016

{ m a d n e s s }



is my life.
so, I'm soooooo sorry that I haven't done a post in forever.

Forgive me?



Where to even begin?
Well. 


I looooove Sister Rowley.







I love the members in our ward. Especially those who offer to take us on a ride on their zipline after dinner. It's cool. Pants were provided. #thxbropilling





I loooooove the snow. 
FIRST SNOW IN INDIANA







But my body doesn't.





I love training. 
Aaaaand I looooove witnessing all of Sister Rowley's firsts on the mission. 

*squeal* "My first door is so cute!!" *knock knock*



The cashier at Goodwill asked if we were nuns. Response: "Nah, but we're missionaries!" One thing led to another and Sister Rowley experienced her first new investigator! The piece of paper is the receipt she wrote her address on. #whatsup



I love the people I serve with.



I love Christmas. 
Especially, blurry Christmas tree pictures taken from a man that couldn't hold the camera still to save his life. But hey. He said we could talk to him again and got his numbbaaa so like. #hooray

Did we stand outside in the freezing cold while it rained talking to our photographer for like 45 minutes about the gospel? Yeah. Yeah we did.



Life is good. The gospel is better. The Lord is best.


Sincerely, Sister Soloa'i

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top