Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Baby Come Back to Meeee

Sing it Vanessa.

This week was the last week with my dearest, (drive me) crazy, just-kidding-I-love-you, best, cutest, loudest, boldest, raddest, trainer.
*Ugly cry*
I don't remember if I ever told you this little tidbit about Sister Alexander and me...
But.
The reason why we ended up as companions is because in the MTC I fake taught (TRC investigator) one of Sister Alexander's old companions and she called President Cleveland and told him to put us together. 
Waaaa laaaaaaa! Our companionship was born.
Pretty cool how the Lord does things.
Preeeeeetty cool.
But really though. I am so grateful for her.
I debated writing a nice, sappy, paragraph about all the attributes and talents that I love about her and then I was like, "I wouldn't even be able to write them all."
Whoops. Accidental sap right there.
Just know that I  L O V E  H E R. 

So. 
Friends, family, fans (Jk LOL), and creepy strangers that may read my blaaawg:
Do me a favor and pray for me, yeah? 
Why you may ask?
I'll tell you.
Because tomorrow I meet the sister I will be training for the next 3 months.
*stress. sobb.*
I am really excited and feel really blessed to have the opportunity aaaaand I'm pumped about the miracles that I will undoubtedly see from this new companionship...
But I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeetty nervous.
But guess what??
"Whom the Lord calls, He qualifies." - President Thomas S. Monson 

Have a WONDERFUL week everyone!

Sincerely, Sister Soloa'i






Ignore my mega awk arm. I have hyper-extended elbows, okay?? Don't judge.


Meet my veeeeeeerrryyy best friends here. And everywhere. I love them


I have absolutely no idea. but hey, here's my district.


Meet the Winnings. The cutest senior couple in aaaaaaalll the land.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top