Monday, June 20, 2016

Mawrigge. Mawrigge is Wut Bwings Ussss Twwogetha Twwodey

So.
TIM AND DAWN got maaaaaarrrriiied this week!
Was the PDA strong?
Yes.
Was I extremely uncomfortable.
Best believe it.
I don't know if it's because I'm a missionary or if it's just my personality or (probs) a mixture of both, but if you are in love... Don't come near me with that. 
But. 
Still one of the happiest days of my life! 
Best part: Tim starts introducing us to all his blind friends, "These are my sisters." 
Wah. I love him.

Meanwhile, in drier (the HUMIDITY. it's suffocating me. or... like drowning.), windier Wyoming another wondrous wedding was taking place...
First of all, can I just say that whoever came up with this...



is the straight funniest human in all the land.
Ashty and Kim, you got married.
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S.

This week we had to say goodbye to President and Sister Cleveland.
NOOOOOOOOOO.
I love them.
L O V E T H E M.
I don't think I'll ever be able to adequately explain how much they've influenced my life for the better and played such a huge role in my conversion to Christ. 
Plus, their selfie game... I mean. 



Mine on the other hand, is not as strong... obviously. #cantaloupeface

Sincerely, Sister Soloa'i 

P.S. Remember how I said it's humid? Well. It still is. BUT. The RAIN is cuhrayyyzeee.



P.P.S. Hoosiers do graffiti well tho.


P.P.P.S. Marriage selfie mid ceremony... We were too excited to wait until after.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top