Monday, October 31, 2016

{ My Boyfriend, Cam. }

People always told me, "Don't have a boyfriend on your mission, because he'll distract you from the work!"
el. oh. el.
Little did they know that they should have said, "Don't bring a camera on your mission, because it'll distract you from the work!"
*literally every 2 seconds driving around B E A U T I F U L Fall-time, Indiana*
"THAT'S SO PRETTY!!!!! Can we take a picture?!!?!!!"
And like.
I'm driving.
Sooooo my companion really never gets a chance to answer that question before I've already parked on the side of the road, jumped out, camera in hand, and traipsing around the countryside...
She'll thank me one day.

Sincerely, Sister Soloa'i



you mean, you DON'T jump around when you see pretty leaves??


found bunches of random flowers on the side of the road. almost died.


so green. so windy. so flat.


can we talk about the trees here for a minute??


the branch harvest party! aaaaall my posse was there.



 my "oh my gosh, Mom! I finally learned how to braid!" face.


 tried to be all candid. tried too hard.


when the mailbox is as barren as Abraham's wife. holding out hope though. #Isaac
was that joke too missionary of me?


 Seeeester Nuttall


when you go to contact a referral and you pull up the "address" like...


but it's all good because, bunny.


we taught the word of wisdom to this little girl we're teaching and so we made "Kreepy Kailey" and a bunch of good and bad foods for her to choose to feed her... things got out of hand.


this cat lives outside a retirement complex we go and visit. he's pretty yucky, but he's ALWAYS on this bench. so. he's also pretty faithful.


HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! 














No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top