Tuesday, August 16, 2016

*snap snap snap*



Elder and Sister Winings aka my BFFs. In case you couldn't tell, they make me laugh endlessly. Buuuuut all good things must come to an end (unless it's the gospel. that's forever, people.) and they are now hooooome.


 I LOVE the members in my ward. This is Nina. I go to her when I miss human affection.


Just a warning: If you don't answer your (very reflective) door, I WILL take selfies in it.


 I always seem to find myself ON of my desk instead of AT it. Sis Pete took a shot of it one day. *snaps* well done, Sis Pete. Very candid.



 Remember how I said people give us stuff? That includes chocolate. Pounds and pounds of it. It's been a good week. 


Meet Wale! Sister Alexander and I began teaching him in May (remember the investigator whose phone went off in Sacrament Meeting? lol), but eventually we had to gift him over to the YSA missionaries since that is the ward he would attend. Well. WALE WAS BAPTIZED THIS WEEK!!! It was so wonderful. I love him dearly. He overcame A LOT of tribulation to make that covenant with God and he is a massive example to me of enduring faith.


Isn't Sis Pete the cutest?? Sorry, I don't show her face as much as I should. It's a good one.


Our current District. Plus, the Zone Leaders. Don't ask about the socks. They weren't my idea.


Was gifted some hiiiiiigh quality pants. I think they fit juuuuuuuust right. 




Sincerely, Sister Soloai

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top