Monday, August 29, 2016

I L.O.V.E Indy


We got the call.
We're both being transferred out of Indy.
AND BEING REPLACED BY ELDERS. 
Ew.
Buuuuuut.
The Lord is in control of His work and I know He has amazing plans for my dear, White River. 
F A I T H, amirite??

I won't ever be able to thank my Heavenly Father enough for sending me here and the 
{ B E A U T I F U L }
six months I was able to spend laughing (constantly), singing, hair-flipping, raging, praying (hard), dancing (shhh! don't tell), fasting, dying, thriving, fearing, sweeeaaating (this humidity ohmygosh), sobbing (tears. so many tears), aaaaaand L O V I N G (bundles and bundles and bundles...) here. 
This place is NUTZ.
This place is blessed. 
This place has wonderful, mental, pretty people: 



My veerrryyy best friend forever and ever, Sister Leonard





My family away from my family, The Lewis Clan



My best homegirl, Shannon


My Mom of White River, Sister Burk<3


The two I poured my heart and soul into, my most loving cheerleaders: Donna and Terica


My best homie and her shouldn't-be-allowed-to-be-this-cute munchkins


The family that always made me laugh: The Delps 


 The sassiest, Nancy


 LOOOOOOORIIIII, my main gurl.



Grandma, Mom, Baby, Grandbaby


My People: Dawn and Tim



And of course, muh Baby. I love ya.

Peace out, White Rivaaaaaaaa

Sincerely, Sister Soloa'i

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top