Monday, February 20, 2017

{ just leave me here to die }


But honestly, please.
President, just leave me here and forget about me.
Because I L O V E it here.
Purdue, where have you been all my life??


Coolest experience from this week:
There is this spot on campus called The Union and it's just this beeeaaautiful old building.
If you go to the top floor of The Union building and then go to this little red door (pray that it's open) it'll take you to even more flights of stairs and if you cliiiiiimb all of those, it'll take you to THE best room on campus: It's this big, open room and it has pretty, intricately designed windows on all the walls, and there's a stage, and a piano and it smells like old wood. 
I don't know, I just looooove it.
Well, we went up there one day and we heard someone playing the piano and singing. So we casually walk in and sit down and listen to this guy for a bit (not creepy at all right?). 
Eventually he notices us and asks if we sing too.
Um. No.
Sister Alexander: "I don't, but she does! She would love to sing with you!"
What.
Sooooo legit met this kid 5 minutes ago and legit sat down and sang "Can't Help Falling in Love with You" by Elvis together and it was legit the coolest thing ever.
Why?
We taught him (after the jam sesh of course).
He's now a new investigator.
And my best friend. 
Wassup, Bryan from the Philippines.
We also got to attend the temple this week with our recent converts and as cheesy as it is...
I love to see the temple.
I really do.


And also have a mini fam reunion.

baby come back to meeeee.

The best family reunion happened at transfers thooouughh:

Grandma, Mom, Me, Daughter, Daughter, and nooooow Granddaughter! 

But.
Let's be real.
The best part of this week was my girl, Glenda's, baptism.

a lot of mission support for our guurrll

Glenda's face sums it up perfectly.

Sincerely, Sister Soloa'i 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top